Foto's en verslagen

Fotos en verslagen van fans die op het concert aanwezig waren.
Plaats reactie
cedina67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Foto's en verslagen

Bericht door cedina67 » 25-02-2012 13:43

Een grappige clip. Spijtig genoeg is het zonder beeld, omdat haar gsm op haar schoot lag en ze zelf niet wist dat ze dit aan het opnemen was.

Miss Peggy & Kermit
Co-Admin & Teammember Belgian Il divo fansite
Afbeelding

cedina67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bericht door cedina67 » 25-02-2012 13:43

In a nutshell the Kings Park Perth concert was by far the most interactive Il Divo concert that I have ever been to (and i've been to a few).

The Perth crowd were definitely in a P-A-R-T-Y mode and the Divo's certainly enjoyed the frivolity and interaction throughout the concert.

I had the opportunity to go all out and buy a M&G ticket (as I have never been to a M&G but have actually met all of the Divo's) but I decided not too and instead treated my three children aged 15, 13 and almost 10 to a night out with Mum and Il Divo sitting in the General Admission area. (Thankyou Andrea and Nancy for my ticket which was a Xmas present from them).

All three children play musical instruments (clarinet, saxaphone, flute and violin) so I knew they would enjoy the experience of seeing and hearing the Divo's sing as well as listening to the Orchestra play.

They certainly did enjoy the concert although gawd knows what was wrong with the sound-desk programming as there were several occasions that all four of us had our fingers in our ears and could actually feel the extra-lound and unnecessarily heavy bass hitting and reverbarrating off our chests which made it rather unpleasant at times. Lucky for us that we don't wear hearing aids or it would have hurt even more than it did!

At no time should the music totally drown out the singing to the point of not actually being able to hear the singer/s sing. I am hoping that it was just a once-off occurence that should be easily rectified for the next outdoor concert they perform (maybe the normal sound person had the night off?). With that said it was my only gripe of the night (and no fault of the Divo's).

Fortunately for me my good friends Andrea and Cheryl had M&G tickets and both mentioned to Urs to look out for the big SWISS flag held by me and the kids. We managed to find fantastic picnic-rug seats on the lawn right down in front of the stage (right-hand side looking at stage which is usually where Urs's spends a good deal of his time). The lawn was elevated enough for the kids to see over the security barrier fence so we had an uninterrupted view of the Divo's and Orchestra up on stage.

I caught up with Loz before, during and after the concert and enjoyed seeing her once more. Be chatting with you and the others on Twitter (@URStralianfan).

Loz was in fine vocal form, as was Andrea and the others up there in front row. Our Waa-Hoo's were loud and proud and they certainly grabbed the Divo's attention throughout the night and the kids and I got many smiles from Urs and the others.

Urs gave Amelia (my youngest) a massive smile and a little wave when he first saw her waving the flag about and that really made her night (although she still loves you Seb).

As I said previously the crowd interaction was non-stop and I am sure that people would have woken up the next day with Cheshire-cat grins on their faces, still there from the night before. It was so much fun and it was great to see my children soaking up the 'party-like atmosphere' happening all around them. They are used to their 100% UberBabe crazy-mother so kinda had some idea of what to expect!!! They especially enjoyed being allowed to dance, well my girls did anyway with my eldest refraining from doing so as he did'nt think it was 'cool' for a 15 year old to be dancing with all the other 'fruit-loops' and especially his 'fruit-loop mother' (so he swayed to & fro from where he sat)!

We on the other hand went down to the security barrier fence with the SWISS flag in hand and danced until it was time to return to our picnic-rug. Contact with the Divo's up on stage was made on several occasions both visually and verbally, which made our Cheshire-cat like smiles grow even wider (did'nt think that would be possible).

It was truly a magical moment for a mother to see her children having such a fabulous time (I only wish that my husband did not have to be away working and that he could have been with us on this very special night). Fingers-crossed that he will be there for the next-time the Divo's come back to Perth!

Before we knew it David was announcing that it was that time of the night ... time for them to say goodbye to Perth! NO ... you can't go the crowd screamed out. But sing that last song they did and off they went with the biggest smiles and waves back to their beloved audience who by now where all standing tall and clapping as hard as they possibly could whilst yelling out all kinds of stuff before seeing their beloved Divo's for the very last time DownUnder in 2012.

Picnic-rug and bags packed and it was time to find the others before heading home. We said our cheerios and then set off on the long walk back to the car and then the very, very long drive home with mum listening to the Wicked Game cd mixed in with the eventual intermittant 'snoring-like' sounds of three sleeping children.

Big THANKYOU's to URS, SEBASTIEN, DAVID and CARLOS for spreading such joy wherever you go.

Thankyou to the Orchestra for playing such beautiful music (with and without the sound problems).

Thankyou to everyone else who contributed to putting together such a wonderful night of entertainment.

Thankyou to the weather gods who were very kind to us and thankyou also to the mosquitos who actually left us alone for once!

Special love and hugs go out to my Diva friends ... Andrea, Nancy, Cheryl, Philip, Loz, Amanda, Kez, Chic, Lois and everyone else who I have not mentioned but know me ... thanks for your friendship, it really means the world to me!

Last but not least ... extra special love and hugs go out to my 'three terrors' Keegan, Anthea and Amelia ... thankyou for joining me and being part of my 'fruit-loop Uberbabe world' even if only for one night ... I am so happy that you had a wonderful night out with me and the Divo's. :-)

URStralianfan/Rose
Afbeelding

cedina67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bericht door cedina67 » 26-02-2012 10:38

Helaas nog geen foto's van Perth, maar wel volgend filmpje

Don't cry For Me Argentina
Afbeelding

klaproos
Crazy Member
Crazy Member

Bericht door klaproos » 26-02-2012 10:51

Heel leuk verslag, ik word al happy op voorhand. Hopelijk raken de geluidsproblemen opgelost, ik zou niet graag met oordopjes naar het concert gaan.

Disneydiva
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Bericht door Disneydiva » 26-02-2012 11:25

Dat was een flinke lap tekst Nadia. Bedankt!
Heel leuk, maar jammer dat er geen beeld bij was.
Misschien dat er nog ergens een goed filmpje van opduikt.
Afbeelding

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Perth (Australië) 23 Februari 2012”